Thursday, May 22, 2008

West Virginia

I can't believe we're already in West Virginia - back in the mountains.
The rest of the time in Columbus/Ohio was fun. Its kind of funny, once we hit Columbus, I felt like we were done, but there was still ~600 miles left. Even though the hills are back, are days are much more relaxed then they were when we first started. People tend to take more time and enjoy the ride - that might also be because it doesn't hurt like it did in the beginning.

New function on my camera, the multishot - having the best ice cream I've had all trip.

The poverty lecture team right before Van left to graduate/get married.

Yes, there really is a town with this name.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Coolville! I LOVE IT!

smurp said...

Wow! you're almost here!!! I can't believe it. But, hmm, I somehow missed the post on your stop in Sandusky, OH. I'm sure it's just an oversight because no cross-country trip is complete without a macchiato from Tommy's town.