Friday, May 9, 2008

Misery, MO


The new Kem - without beard and without Borat.
The way the day started, I thought Missouri was going to be horrible. It was rainy, hilly and windy - but the day turned out pretty nice in the end. We rode 104 miles. We were talking today about how fun it is that we ride centuries like its any other day. I've been impressed with Missouri so far - its a lot more built up than I thought it was going to be.

Our day in Kansas City went well. The event at the medical school had a good turn out with interesting speakers and involved students. Carissa got us hooked up with free tickets to the Royals vs Orioles game which was a lot of fun. One of the foul balls hit the seat in front of me. I'd be lying if I said I tried to catch it - more of the opposite, I was trying my best to make sure that I didn't get in the ball's way.
I sported my new haircut -
Cut by Kel and styled by Samara.








No comments: