Saturday, May 17, 2008

Longest Day

Enjoying some watermelon b/c it was such a nice day.

We didn't make it to 150 miles yesterday, but we did make it to the border of Ohio at 114 miles. We had to be somewhere at 6pm, so they started taking people off the route at 3:30. I was near the front, so we were able to make it to the border where they were taking everyone off just before the sweep got there. 114 miles is our longest day yet, so I'm happy that I was able to finish it.
Pig roast at Joe's sister's house.

Yesterday was really nice. A full day where it didn't rain at all. Doesn't happen too often. I love days where the weather is nice. Those are the days where its fun to get on the bike, and I enjoy the trip.
Kel and I showing off our nice Euro mullets while having a break of espresso and candy cigs.

No comments: